Fancy Quests on My Last 22

12/11/17

This is the list of things that I did on my last days of being 22.


           




And yes, today is my birthday!




1. Spent 24 hours device-free. No phone, laptop, not even radio.

2. Running, since I basically hate walking-based workout.

3. Ate healthy and right on time for 24 hours.

4. Made a voice note for myself next year.

5. Wedding crashing. Thanks to Budi and Chiya, I may not know you but thanks for the food and I wish the best for your newlywed life.

6. Went to a wedding barefaced.

7. Went on a breakfast-ended date. Good date ends after dinner, great date ends after breakfast.

8. Go out in fancy dress, which the result is exhibited in this post.
                    



                     



No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older Home