Chaotic Neutral

7/26/18

Harmless at a glance, yet carries humor darker than her soul.












You know, at some point of life you'd encounter a person who might seem unapproachable the first time you met. However, at the end of the day you find yourself crying your life problems in front of that person.

That person in my life happens to be Restya Mahara, a local villain disguised as a harmless feline.With her Scorpio attitude and evil smile, she managed to bring the best (and mostly the worst) of myself around her. I cannot be more thankful for things she has done to support me, even when I was not worthy of any support.

TL;DR this is an appreciation post especially made for her, and I'm glad she crossed my path.


Images were nicely taken by M Harits.









No comments:

Post a Comment

older Home